I eat chicken so often that it tends to get boring. This dish gives it some life! The smoky and spicy paprika gives the chicken a great kick. Serve it with mashed potatoes or your favorite side dish. You will need:
- 4 pieces of chicken breast
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tsp of chicken bouillon
- 1 cup of hot water
- 1 cup of small carrots
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of frozen chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup of white wine
- 1 tablespoon of Hungarian paprika
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- Salt and ground chili pepper
Place chicken in the pan and cook each side for 5 minutes until golden.
Mix the hot water with the powder chicken bouillon. After the bouillon has dissolved , pour it into the pan.
Add the carrots , cherry tomatoes, chopped drained spinach, wine and Hungarian paprika and cook on low for 20 minutes until the chicken is tender.
Serve with mashed potatoes